21 Oct We’ve Been Busy
As the 2015 tourist season winds down, Le Clos Saint-Louis would like to thank all of you who visited and enjoyed our hotel this year. You helped make 2015 an exceptional year. Your warm presence and encouragement motivate our team to always do our best to ensure that your visit is memorable. For those planning a stay in Quebec, we invite you to visit our website.
During the past year, we have been busy not only serving customers, but also completing renovation work in rooms and bathrooms, updating the decor with more current colors, while at the same time taking care not to alter the beauty and style of our great Victorian house.
Additionally, we have been working on a new and improved website. The new site will be more modern, more accessible and easier to navigate. Some of the features will include:
- New photographs which feature the renovations and improvements we’ve made over the last year.
- Updated information on our packages and specials, including our newest package, the Old Quebec Victorian Experience.
- Recommendations for things to do and see during your visit, specifically with couples in mind.
- A direct link to our booking engine which will ensure that you get the best rate.
- Our new video, which will help customers get a feel for the Clos Saint Louis experience before they arrive.
For the first time in our 30 year history, Le Clos Saint-Louis will embark on a TV advertising campaign. A 15 second spot will air this fall during “Downton Abbey” on Radio-Canada all across Canada. We hope that you will tune in.
In conjunction with our advertising spot, we have also commissioned a new 45 second video that highlights the beauty and character of Le Clos Saint-Louis. We’ve decided to give our blog readers a sneak preview. Watch our new new video here: